MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW:
The Catholic War Veterans & Auxiliary National Convention is going to be great! Why? Because you, me and 200 or more of our closest friends will be there to make it so!
Luncheons & Banquet, Business Sessions, memorable trips are all planned and waiting for us to come and take part in it all. Check out our hotel, side excursions that are available and other interesting things to do in the “Steel City”.
Our Hotel will be the CROWNE PLAZA PITTSBURGH WEST – GREEN TREE
401 Holiday Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15220
1-412-922-8100 or 1-800-227-6963
Use this Group code: CWV
Price is $105 per night and includes all taxes, fees, etc.
DEADLINE for reservations is August 6, 2018
Click on the picture at left to go to the hotel’s website or click HERE
2018 National Convention Flier – Details about meals & side trips. Fill out, print and mail this reservation form. Please pay special attention to deadline dates. Click HERE.
Activities scheduled during the week:
Wednesday, August 22
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Atlanta Braves baseball game – $32
- Game time is 7:05pm
- Deadline to register for the ball game: July 15
Thursday, August 23
- Commander’s Luncheon (for CWV delegates) – $35
- President’s Luncheon (for Auxiliary delegates) – $35
- Menu choices of: Grilled Chicken Breast – or – Grilled Salmon
- Deadline to register for luncheons: July 31
- Gateway Clipper Chicken & Ribs Dinner Cruise – $39
- Boards at 6:15pm
- Cruise is from 7:00 – 9:30pm
- Deadline to register for cruise: July 15
Saturday, August 25
- Closing Convention Banquet – $60
- Choice of: NY Strip Steak – or – Roast Pork Loin – or – Grilled Salmon
- Deadline to register for the Banquet: July 31
Other Activities in Pittsburgh area – all these below are within a 10-20 minute drive from the hotel.
Click on the picture to go to that attractions website
Kennywood Amusement Park