As a Congressionally Chartered Veterans Service Organization, our Service Officers are approved by the VA Secretary for purposes of preparation, presentation, and prosecution of claims under laws administered by the Department of Veterans Affairs. Their services are available to any veteran who needs assistance with their VA Benefits claims.
If you need help in preparing a claim or have another question concerning VA benefits, please contact your local CWV Post, or our National Service Officer via our National Headquarters. Use the Contact Us page.
RECENT VA NEWS ITEMS:
- Pre-Need Determination of Eligibility for Burial in National Cemetery. Click HERE to read about the Program. Find the form you need HERE.
- Congress introduces bill to expand The Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits. Click HERE for a section-by-section explanation of the changes.
Use the links below to access important information about various VA benefits and programs.
Recent VA Press Releases – click HERE
- Explore VA – learn about your benefits
- VA Self Service Website
- National Archives – Request a copy of your DD214
- Learn about VA Compensation
- Find a VA Facility near you
- Recent VA Press Releases
- VA Special Programs
- Veterans Benefits Administration
- My HealtheVet – Veteran Health and Wellness
Instructional videos (these are also available through the YouTube link at the bottom of every page)…
- Female Benefits Include Maternity Care
- PTSD Coach – Mobile App
- 100 Years of VA Life Insurance
- eBenefits Site Tour
- Tips for Navigating the VA Claims Process
- Overview of VA Form 21-527EZ, Application for Pension: Part 1
- Overview of VA Form 21-527EZ, Application for Pension: Part 2
- The FDC Program | Section 1: VA Benefits, Who is Eligible, and Claim Types
- The FDC Program | Section 2: FDC Program Overview
- The FDC Program | Section 3: Partnering with a VSO
- The FDC Program | Section 4: Filing an Electronic FDC for Disability Compensation
- The FDC Program | Section 5: Filing an FDC for Pension and DIC
- The FDC Program | Section 6: Things to Know Before You File an eClaim/FDC
- The Veterans Consortium Pro Bono Program