The programs of the Catholic War Veterans & the Auxiliary are what set us apart from all other Veterans Service Organizations. Administering our programs are the responsibility of the Echelon Officers – each position has a corresponding program. The National Officers add details and fine points to the Program for the year. That’s where you’ll find the “meat & potatoes” of each Program.
On each of these pages, you will find:
- a description of each Officer’s duties from the CWV Officers Manual
- the National Officer’s Program with details, rules, deadlines, etc
- the Officer Report Form to be filed twice a year with all of the upper Echelons
- Other Program helps – tips, other forms, etc.
Below are links that for each of our National Programs – Officers Programs for 2018-19 are in BLUE and are now active links. The remainder will be posted when received. Click on the blue-wording:
- Catholic Action & Americanism: CWV 1st Vice CDR — Auxiliary 1st Vice President
- Membership: CWV 2nd Vice CDR — Auxiliary 2nd Vice President
- Youth Activities: CWV 3rd Vice CDR — Auxiliary 3rd Vice President
- Ritual & Ceremonies: CWV Officer of the Day — CWV Auxiliary Ritual Officer
- Veterans Welfare: CWV and CWV Auxiliary Welfare Officer
- Historians Program: CWV and Auxiliary Historian
- Other Officers Page – for those that do not have a National Program, but have important information to convey about the duties of the position (being built now).
Recruitment & Retention – read below and then click HERE
While Membership is the official domain of the CWV’s 2nd Vice Commanders and the Auxiliary’s 2nd Vice Presidents, it is ultimately EVERY MEMBER’S responsibility to recruit and retain membership.
Resource items, many of which are available on this website, have been developed to help Post’s and Auxiliary’s in their efforts to recruit and grow membership in our organization. Some can be downloaded and printed; others are available from National HQ.
Recruitment of members should be an ongoing effort – you can recruit anytime, anywhere! Call or email to get the materials you need to grow the CWV and Auxiliary.
Each year the Catholic War Veterans & Auxiliary sponsor a “National Recruitment Week”, usually the week of or before Veterans Day. The same resources found on this site can be used during this event. Other items may be available from HQ to assist you further. Details will be posted on this site as we approach Recruitment Week.
Would you like to join us in our mission of serving all veterans “For God, For Country, For Home” ? Click HERE to fill in and print the Application to join the CWV and Auxiliary. Click HERE to pay your dues online – current members can renew here also!